Red Dead Redemption 2 is an open-world action-adventure video game. You can get this game for PlayStation 4 & Xbox One. RDR 2 is available online that you can purchase from there. Here we are writing about Red Dead Redemption 2 Map. So you can get Interactive High-Resolution Map Guide here.
There are tons of websites available on the internet but they are providing fake maps of RDR2 game. We have made this website to provide genuine gaming maps to our visitors. You can bookmark our blog URL and get the daily new games maps here. See the GTA 5 Maps
Red Dead Redemption 2 is released on:
It’s been around two long years and people are still crazy about it. A map is an important thing of the game to analyze everything. You have to know about the Red Dead Redemption 2 Maps and their locations. So first let’s have a look at all the locations of RDR 2 Map:
Treasure Map and Collectibles in RDR 2
RDR2 Maps describes how to find and solve the treasure map puzzle in this game. Here we have also updated all the collectibles in Red Dead Redemption 2. Let’s have a look:
- Treasure Maps: There are two types of treasure maps that lead lots of money. Let’s find the first maps in each set:
The RDR2 World is full of Collectible Sets:
- Cigarette Cards and Card Sets: There are 12 sets and collecting a whole set gives you money and 100% rating.
- Points of Interest: Get a 100% rating by adding a special drawing in Arthur’s Journal.
- Dinosaur Bones: Return 30 fossils to palaeontologist for a reward. Included in 100% rating.
- Dreamcatchers: Collect all 20 for a reward. Included in 100% rating.
- Hunting Requests: Posters found in train stations.
What is Treasure Maps in RDR 2
Treasure Maps in Red Dead Redemption 2 show a drawing of an area with steps to get the treasure. You can find maps on your purchase or from the treasure hunters around the world.
- Jack Hall Gang Treasure: You can purchase the first map in this treasure hunt from Mexico, a treasure hunter you can meet after Chapter 2 near Flatneck Station. There are three locations in this Treasure map: Jack Hall Gang 01, 02, 03.
- High Stakes Treasure: The High Stakes Treasure can be started during a random encounter out in the world. You can purchase the map from a fence if a player has missed the random encounter. There are three locations in the treasure maps.
- The Poisonous Trail: The poisonous trail is a unique set of treasure maps that you can’t buy it and nobody tell you about it. There are three locations available in the treasure maps.
- Torn Treasure Maps: The RDR 2 Torn treasure maps are used to find the rare Otis Miller’s Revolver. To collect and use the Torn Treasure Maps, you will have to kill and locate two unique Hermits that can be found in the world of Red Dead Redemption 2. There are three locations are available in the treasure maps.
- Panoramic Map: The Red Dead Redemption 2 Panoramic Map can be found during a Random Encounter in Grizzly Mountains. It is currently one of RDR2’s most dangers and unsolved Mysteries.
RDR 2 Maps Screenshots
Red Dead Redemption 2 Maps Screenshots can be found here. Previously, we have added full guide of RDR 2 Maps & their locations. So you know everything about the maps. You just need to know gameplay and basics of this game and you are ready for it.
Every single item of maps is premium or covered by missions. So every single mission is important for a player. Here you can also download the full Red Dead Redemption 2 Maps that we are going to give you through the download button.
These screenshots are real that captured by a player who has this game. So here you are getting everything is real and don’t be late. So let’s have a look at the Screenshots of RDR2 Game:
Red Dead Redemption 2 Map Size
Red Dead Redemption 2 is one of the best game ever made by Rockstar Games. There is nothing to compare with other games like GTA 5. RDR 2 Map size is huge and not easy to find some items, treasure stashes and it is bigger than the GTA 5 game.
RDR 2 has become critically and commercially hit worldwide. It is an epic sense video game made by a Rockstar Games. It requires 60 hours of no-stop gaming to complete. So how does RDR2 Map’s scale compare with that Rockstar’s other successful game like GTA 5?
Rockstar is providing an in-game treasure map pin-pointing all the location of the loot stashes. RDR 2 includes most of the map from 2010 original & covering everything. It is mind-boggling four times larger than the original map.
Unfortunately, most of the map will only visible once the epic story mode is completed and many players never fully enjoy it. Rooster teeth producer Alanah Pearce took approximately 14 minutes at a fast gallop to cross the Red Dead Redemption 2 map from edge-to-edge.
You know how important is map locations of Red Dead Redemption 2. The map size is bigger than Rockstar other games. So it is not right to compare this map with other game’s map. You can download the Red Dead Redemption 2 Map with their locations down below:
High-Resolution Red Dead Redemption 2 Maps Download
We know what are you looking for, so here we have uploaded the RDR2 High-Resolution Maps. You can get it from our download button. But you have to complete a few steps to get a full map with their locations. So here we have updated all the steps to get a map.
- Goto download button
- Click on it
- Complete Human Verification
- Download 2 apps from the tasks
- Run it for one minute
- You will get download links of RDR 2 Full Maps
These simple steps you have to follow to get Red Dead Redemption 2 Maps. As you can see we have updated all the possible screenshots of the map. You can see all the locations in screenshots slider that we have added. So let’s get the download links here:
You can share this map with your friends on Social Media using our link. So always stay updated with us 😉